Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Some times.....

Sometimes I become empty like a moistureless cloud,
Which can give a motion, a beauty but no rain.

Sometimes I become a featherless cuckoo,
Which can sing, entertain but can’t fly.

Sometimes I become a stopped fountain,
Which has water, sound but can’t flow.

Sometimes I become someone,
Which has life but not me.

But then times are there,
When I become what I want.

I become a dancing sea,
Which has energy, motion and unseen beauty.

I become a mountain,
Which is gigantic, unmovable and unfathomable.

I become a true man,
Who has a soul, a goal and the will.

At last I managed to become me

Bye,
Truly
Abinash

Well if any one wants to leave any comment on any writing. Including the earlier ones. Then please click on the comment link below every writing and write your comments.

1 comment:

Sitikantha said...

Hi dear really AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE.....