Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I earned the difficult skill. (Sleeping)

I realized, I have earned the skill lately, the skill of sleeping. Now I can sleep anywhere, any time and of course on anything. Now I have got experience of
Sleeping on:
Bed Chair Floor Terrace Table Platform Bike Bicycle Ground
Now I have experience of sleeping while:
Sleeping Sitting Working Reading Writing Talking Looking Eating
Now I have experience of sleeping in:
Office Home Road Bus Train Flight Boat Hotel Restaurant Car
With all these vast experience I will tell u how I manage to sleep.

Truly
Abinash

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you sleep during sex ????
:) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Try hard I bet u will find some more places & situations to sleep with .... One more Imp thing is missing .. i wanna see that soon on the List ... Hope u find it soon .. :)