Monday, March 01, 2010

Some random TAG

The blog I picked this tag from claims exactly this: "the questions are so framed to make you feel good about yourself :) Try it if you don't believe me!". So let me try and find out I can believe her or not: (## means I am skipping the question)

1. What is your current obsession?
Computer games, books, the new T-shirt I bought today.

2. What are you wearing today?
A customized(self designed) Pathani kurta a pair of denim jeans and a pair slippers.
3. What’s for dinner?
Nothing.

4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Movie tickets.

5. What are you listening to right now?
The patterned noise created by my ceiling fan.

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
No one tagged me but I took it myself. But the one I took it from I don,t know anything else except her name and her online addresses. And yeah that she is from my state Orissa.

7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
New york city, then sell it off and build a farmhouse at my native place and keep the remaining money to spend my rest of life wasting at least to earn money for survival.

8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
##

9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Himalayas.

10. Which language do you want to learn?
Urdu.

11. What’s your favourite quote?
"Even this will pass"

12. Who do you want to meet right now?
##

13. What is your favourite colour?
Orange.

14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
##

15. What is your dream job?
adventurer

16. What’s your favorite magazine?
##

17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Buy books, eat out and pay my mobile bill.

18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
##

19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
## I hate all.

20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
##

21. What are you going to do after this?
Complete my article on chaos and randomization.

22. What are your favourite movies?
Many

23. What inspires you?
The fact that nothing remains and we are mortals.

24. What do your friends call you most commonly?
Abinash

25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
Tea.

26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Write or take a fast drive on bike.

27. What makes you go wild?
I am born wild.

28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
Many. ##)

29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Rabdi.

30. How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?
12

31. Favorite Season?
Winter.

32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
Maggi.

33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Just laugh them out and try to help them.

34. What are you afraid of the most?
Snake, and the paranoia that my friend or family might get hurt.

35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Ah, I am looking good. :)

36. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
##


Thats it

Truly
Abinash

No comments: