Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lets Start-up!

Ok. I  have been in Bangalore for last 4 years and enjoyed and explored the city in and out. Loved it. 
After a good stint as a developer, working with few good minds I got thoughtful one fine day and decided to call it quit. And now I am on the exit mode from my job and like Bollywood movie's climax scene, its too happening in slow motion. And like inception's cascaded dreams the slow motion in my job has given me ample time to get faster else where. So m on the leap to get into a start up mode. Its a very energetic word "start up". Its keeps you going, gets you thinking and makes you working. So starting up with a start up ain't any easy job but again parenting an infant has its own charm! So its time to pull the sleeves up and get muddy and wrestle with the challenges not so far. So now I have to act like (I mean I am supposed to :P)  I am very careful, result oriented and perfectionist. But again I believe in the power of free will, be it work, be it life! 

Now lets get up and get going!

Truly
Abinash

No comments: