Tuesday, October 18, 2016

What is my history, where is my past




What is my history, where is my past
 Where would I end, where did I start

Where did I get these dreams in my eyes
Where do all go, when they bid good byes

Why am I lost, where am I heading
for the cost of my life, what am I treading

What could it have been and what would it be?
I hear its a lovely world, but why can't I see?

Where is the sun, why is it dark?
I hope there is light, but I see no spark.

That I can be more, Can I realize?
And can I just live, and do no compromise?

And How do I go, behold my destiny?
My heart revolts and mind starts a mutiny

Enough of questions, lets start again and retry
Lets make this work, there will be light and land forever won't be dry.

Truly
Abinash

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is simple, but has in-depth meaning. Thanks Abinash, for bringing my past memories back and encouraging to look forward with a hope!!

abinash said...

Jai shri ram..