Friday, March 24, 2006

The time I will miss......



I will miss the first day I spent in black and white

I will miss the first day I spent in black and white.

I will miss the first day which was pretty bright.

I will miss running after the busses…….

I will miss “bunking classes”….

I will miss mocking in the class..

I will miss GIET written in brass…

I will miss the benches ……Where we carved many pictures ….

I will miss the girls …often called beautiful structures.

I will miss studying…late in the night …

I will miss the exams which make us tight…

I will miss flunking the regular class test….

I will miss the sessionals which gave me no rest.

I will miss the afternoon classes where we sleep…

I will miss the Profs who awake us and asks to leave.

I will miss the coolant which was always hot…

I will miss the basket ball court where I never made a perfect shot.

I will miss the jokes in the class we crack…

I will miss chasing girls in the brakes…

I will miss the doomed internet lab…

I will miss complaining at AO sir’s small cab….

I will miss walking on the bypass road bare foot…

I will miss scaring the black brute.

I will miss the hostel terrace….

Where we plan our next day and make them perish.

I will miss the “mishri pani”, the sodha and the account at “bhaina dukaan”

I will miss screaming in real insane.

I will miss the Shiva tea stall….

I will miss the tiffin thella where we used to scroll….

I will miss the gate, the main building and the pentagon…..

I will miss the sweet funny times which seem to be gone…

But the time never comes again…

And we live with the memories that remain.

We all will miss being GIEian.

I will miss this place for here I got my best friends…best moments and the sense…

”buddies for life”

3 comments:

Sanat said...

Kya baat hai ...

seems you had a very decent and fair engg life ...

:)

Sitikantha said...

Really nice one...I do agree abosultely.......

Anonymous said...

Its seems Avinash is extremely attached with the life of gunupur.....Anyways the points mentioned was awesome esp 'I will miss the Shiva tea stall….'

its good to see such blogs.Do change my mail extension from gmail to yahoo(anupamshah007).