Wednesday, April 05, 2006

C' est la vae!--Thats life.......

Destiny is a choice and not a chance!
Certainly it’s a choice….we choose it. But today I realize my destiny remains the same that I had chosen in the early days of my enginnering degree..and then in the course of time I decided upon the path that I would choose to get there. But now its different time has played its trick again and I m left with none but one choice thats a forced path not the one I had chosen or I would be happy with. The path is one that was the last in mind. Still I have to move forward. It needs courage I lack it, it needs a firm grip I loose it, all it needs is me I m missing of myself…but I will make a come back….for raising after a fall takes a brave winner…and that’s what my destiny soughts after. Some times it makes me so depressed that I become unable to help myself. But thats not the way I m supposed to behave nor the way my attitude proposes me to act. I cant go against my ineer voice and I stop pondering for the cause. My attitude has its own virtue and a punch line : “ A real man is one who can take adversity as a pleasure and convert failure into a land mark success.” But then the undergrown youth inside me speaks up and takes over with out any resistance…and I m left fighting him. It cries at the top of its voice “why this world makes the path and the decision difficult for him. Why they have started a battle against him and named it a crusade. Why at all??” Then I fight back and control this typical emotion for it make me weak and goes against my philosophy. But its then I find it standing there speaking not even a single word and making its silence presence audible more loudly.

"I m fighting a nonsense fight with my own sense.
I ask myself but....

alas silense speaks so loudly that it goes ultrasonic and I m left unanswered...why? why?.."

No comments: