Friday, July 14, 2006

At last I got my first break through.....

Today I got my first ever job with a nice company which deals with financial management softwares and has a very nice work culture. I was selected as a software engineer there. Its just feels so good I just can't express. I will b trained in either C#.NET + Oracle or MAINFRAME. Its really amazing..... and definitely I will work committedly to the fullest of my ability. Earlier in the BSW Soft I got back from the GD with out speaking a word just because I did not like them and there was some mismatch. But then I understood actually it was my individualistic approach that compelled me to do so. How ever its the start of what I deam of. I need to work harder ..... with no rest.... for just now I got the bus earlier had missed. This is like a never before chance to make a sound come back to the warfield of life with sofisticated armors. I can't afford to miss the timing again.. i need to be proactive enough and act like a real me now.....
Cheerio
Abinash

No comments: