Friday, October 12, 2007

Abinash's Postulates - The inside out

I have always been a stealler. I steal ideas, imaginations and words among many. I keep them in my safe vault untill I become the undisputable creator of them. I become the creator as the stolen entities (I propose them as comodities) would be aged enough to have been erased from junta's mind by the time I would claim my ownership. People now don't remebr who exactly this idea comes from. Even the one who had suggested it would take it as a 'deja vu' when he learns it.
But I am so proficient in it. No one knows when and what I steal. I am an ideal idle man. Too reluctant to think, too lazy to even try to think and more, too ignorant to learn what exactly "thinking" is.

Truly
Abinash

3 comments:

Sanat said...

Yes, I agree.

"No one knows when and what I steal. I am an ideal idle man."
.... Abinash

No need to comment anything more...You have guessed it correct.

--xh-- said...

Creativity wandering through streets with a open gunny bag? :-) it takes more skill to adapt an idea and make it your own than inventing a new one - but, if you look at the broad picture, no one is a creator in true sense...

abinash said...

Well yeah kinda. But I agree no one is a true creator. If we think not even GOD. But then who cares. :)