Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Some Crap Don't Read

The other day a mail I received
proclaiming , great onliners on T-Shirt.
As usual my devil mind worked with the serenity to create some onliner replies
for them.... thought of not posting it still though a crap still I am posting it.
**MR stands for my reply
1) I wear my attitude.
MR: Then your attitude needs a wash.
2) I am who I am.
MR: You are "Who I am" - I never knew People copy me to that extent.
3) Some crappy IIT T-shirt said : We don't follow rules, we create them.
MR: If u don't use why u create them, Oh... u mean u create useless things.
4) Again some crappy IIT T-shirt said on the back:
See I am First, U are second to me.
MR: Yeah but I am looking back at you, Why are u moving in the wrong direction.

Its not
Truly
Abinash

1 comment:

--xh-- said...

ek dum badiya replies :)