Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The day was on my side

I looked at her. Again. A smile ran through my eyes reaching beyond the feeling. The bright stern face, the glittering eyes and the dangling earing creating a rhythm. The lips half open. And pink. I realized how pink did pink looked.
She unaware of my glare at her turned her back on me. Again. But the hairs with an aroma and shine were still worth watching. I kept my gaze on. The morning seemed to be on my side. She turned a little pretending almost trying to avoid an eye contact. But it was an eye contact. I still hold the gaze. She smiled from the corner of her eyes. Almost realizing I was waiting for it.
The saw the fingers with pink gel. Straight and agile. Even they spoke like her eyes. I moved on. Again. And the day came to an halt. The day was on my side. I earned this beauty. I earned her smiling eyes that day.

Truly
Abinash

3 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

aww... so beautifully described... so romantic :-)

Anonymous said...

hey good one, seemed like one of my experience but the feel was his, keep blogging

Sumit Das said...

Yes... now I know why I always think about that SMILE... I had earned it...
Thanks for the expression...!