Thursday, August 21, 2008

On true Love

About Love

A whole lot of literature has been written, spoken and understood on the same constant topic LOVE. I am a minnow in the same. What do I know about it is too small might be. But What do I understood is honest and by self analysis, not from preexisting literature or gyan. I have had never experienced love ever before, till now what ever wittings I had published here on the topic was imaginary and not by experience. Here it goes what I had earned the hard way:

Love is feeling. A feeling of greatness and righteousness. Being self righteous is love for being self righteous enables you to choose between whats love is and what its not. Is it about pursuing it as if its a goal to achieve? Or is it in possession? I am afraid its not. Its about pursuing the fact or being righteous and gaining honest. Naked honesty. Its about respecting the values of the beloved. Standing by the commitment of the beloved. A commitment is commitment. She is not committed to me but the fact is she is committed. And I must respect this commitment for I love her. Love lies not is possessing the physical entity but in the courage to behold it even with out it. The materialistic possession of the body might give me solace but the solace of fallacies. Truth lies beneath it. I have to seek it if at all I love. I have to understand love lies in respecting guarding her respect and values not in sacrificing them for mere feeling of being master. The body dies with you even the values and even the sense of love. But what lives on is the re-definition of love bequeathed from era to era. And love for me as I have understood is in respecting her commitment and not in realizing my materialistic emotions. I am a mortal man bonded with emotions too but I have this curse of righteousness on me. I have to live by it. I still love her. I still. But the power of Love takes away the "I", "still" and "her" from it. All that remains is the virtue of LOVE. Till eternity. I love you. Still and till and until.

Truly
Abinash

1 comment:

sindhuram said...

hey abhinash
i just gone through ur blogs .nice mindtouching words .u are in love .i can make out it in ur words .great .enjoy .keep writing .