Monday, December 01, 2008

The fight, the smile and the day

She usually does not speak. So I make things unusual to make her speak. In my way. Fighting over nonsense issue, or just nonsense to be more accurate. Complaining over and over on the same monotonous mistakes, or just an act to be more accurate. Pampering her. Always. Overriding her on every small things. They she speaks; she speaks with conviction. And I just stare on. Smiling. With the pretension to be listening to her carefully but no word would enter me. Just the soothing voice, a song for me, I get possessed. She suddenly finishes, her explanations. Deliberation to convince me. In vain. She knows I can only be self convinced. She even knows I don't listen her explanation. I am thoughtful she believes, when she speaks. But am not. I am actually thoughtless. For I am obsessed with something else. Her. Her smile. Here eyes.
The day ends we bid adieu. The next day comes for her the next morning. For me the last day never ends, it just gets little prolonged, little too prolonged. And I start my prolonged day in a dream as she starts in a reality. And it all happen again. The fight, the day, the obsession and the prolongation.

Truly
Abinash

7 comments:

Lakshmi said...

Nice gist of the moment. I can imagine when I read it :)

Mihir jha said...

Hehe... absolotely fabulous.

When You label it abstract,it gets even more interesting.

WritingsForLife said...

ahh... the power of provocation.
I think I can relate :-)

HellDev said...

Abstract????? Nahhhhhhhhh!!!! :-D

Mudit said...

superb concluding lines...beautiful thought !!

abinash said...

Lakshmi: Thanks :)
Raji: where r u these days? Many things u say u can relate. Feels good.

Mihir: Thanks

Helldev: Well not exactly abstract though.

Mudit: Thanks yaar. And will be regular hence on :)

Sumit Das said...

Magic... Somebody shd tell u that when you can create it...