Friday, December 26, 2008

The eyes

"You deserve the best" she declared. Looking right into the eyes. I guess she was looking for her own image in my eyes. I don't remember taking breath, with my eyes transfixed into hers. Tiny black eyes, carrying thousand large dreams. The small droplet in there told the saga of love they carried. She loves my eyes she would say. I will smile, at her, at what she said. I wanted to speak with unbound emotion but restrained. I wanted to say, I don't love your eye. Only. I love the tiny black pupil where I find my self reside. Like a black pearl on a white fur. I love the small droplets that moist your eye just to magnify the beauty. I love the eye lashes curved to perfection, to protect the dreams. I love the way she moves her eyes in almost slow motion and I follow is all along. Not to let go even a single glance. Its precious to me.And she looks back, with the same reassuring love. Oh the pleasure. And I behold it for eternity.

Truly
Abinash

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was really nice..I like the way u perceive things.But one ques,y do you "restrain" urself?

abinash said...

Jem: I restrain because not everything is best while spoken. Few things are best when they are understood unspoken. Words are just a pile of expression. But the reverse is not true. So I rather speak with my eyes. My smile. And the words are kept silent. And I know She understands each of my unspoken words. Thats why she is my love. :)

HellDev said...

:) ... Thats why she is, My Love!!!!! :-P

HellDev said...

a single punctuation mark can be very enlightening.... ;-)

Anu said...

Silence speaks louder than words and eyes communicate it :) what uv'e written is so true!