Saturday, February 07, 2009

And I just miss

The heartbeat increases, the mind loomed by thoughts suddenly I stand still. Reluctant to move. Even a step. No desire to look at anyone, anything. Just a spontaneous desire to go into a self exile. Just a nonsense may be still a wish to yell out loud and cry alone. The gravity does not feel so strong as a sense of weightlessness takes over. The fingers tremble before the eyes. Like I have just heard my death sentence. Little nervous I guess. No noise, no voice can enter my ears. Just I can hear myself. Restless I reach to the pocket, grab the mobile in despair and anticipation. But in vain. I put it in my pocket close to chest, not to miss a single beep. Even unconsciously. It never beeps. Its blank, like my mind. The throat feels dry and i gulp some water. But in vain the feel continues. And I continue to be empty. I just realize I am missing something or may be some one to be more correct. I just continue missing.

No comments: