Monday, February 16, 2009

Surreal

Surreal! The days of late have been just surreal for me. Unexpected, incoherent, almost a dream at times and near to nightmare at times. Things change. Cause they are supposed to. And I am supposed to remain serene to them. But seldom I do. Never in fact. I could smile at them not anymore. They hurt. Hurt right at where it pains the most. But then its life. And life is supposed to be weird. So it is. My eyes at times makes my sight hazy and floating. Its then I realize it has got a droplet of tear in it. Almost involuntary. I wipe out. And I just grow little stronger than what I was before the drop was born to my eyes. One month was never so long. It were the weekends that come as prized days. Not anymore. I hate them now. I just want 7 working days. I hate going back to wake onto a Saturday morning. A dead Saturday morning. Its surreal and unpleasing.

Truly
Abinash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surreal are the days as they are ment to be But Days will grow gay for the same reason not Long from now. Whats Important is how you are gonna live these days , how strong you grow and how U thank God for this.
The feeling u have are Human ,and a human are U. So live these days and njoy seeing yourself grow strong.