Friday, April 10, 2009

Hope the fight

I had never been weak ever before. Mentally. May be because I never longed for something with such a desperation or strong desire. I don't even now for anything else but that one thing. I know I have been effusively emotional. And I have discarded any rationality that could have attached to it, ruthlessly.
But I ma only weak now. A strange sense of insecurity flows in me.
But I am not like that, I am told. And my hope that I still cling to fights back the darkness of this fret and insecurity. My hope wins. Just because I want it to win. I smile. And the fight starts all over. Its been a part of my life. I want it to end. End fast and end happily. May hope prevails and may hope wins ever.

Truly
Abinash

1 comment:

Sanat said...

when I read this ... I felt, I have written it.