Sunday, June 07, 2009

Indifference Hurts

It cuts sharp and it hurts. It hurts right where it hurts the most.
An indifferent disposition, a lax attitude shown deliberately, I believe. Just to show you worth nothing. You just worth nothing. It wont even take a moment to forget you because you have never been remembered. The depreciating love. The wearing out memories. The not so long company. The few good moments. Its not new. Its been there since long, I always ignored it. Now it doe snot ignore me. It catches me right at my eyes. And I just ask one question. Why?

Truly
Abinash

3 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

i am not quite sure if i understand this. Do u mean indifferent attitude towards one another or indifferent feelings towards memories?

abinash said...

Raaji: Both actually :) When you become indifferent towards each other. You become indifferent towards the memories too.

Anu said...

"hurt" does not ignore me , may be I love it so much!