Sunday, May 10, 2009

A morning of love

The morning comes little too early for me than the rest I know. I wake up to a dream by the first sunshine. The golden soft and warm sun light falls into my eyes as soon as it rises. I become still. Motionless in literal sense. My brain does not run forth with time anymore, ear numb, and eyes closed and transfixed to the most beautiful thing. Her face. I just cant't take my thought off her. I remain sedate with the thoughts and the magical imagery of hers. A silent node of euphoria plays some where. And completely lost and overwhelmed I smile. I get up just to realize what I imagine in reality. Its my reality now.

Truly
Abinash

2 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

ahh... the things love does to us.

Jem said...

Your reality becomes more beautiful when u describe it in ur words.