Sunday, May 16, 2010

A pictorial depiction - it rained in my street

The drops poured and the earth cooled. Like the father in heaven rained love on mother earth to sooth her anguish and let her rejoice.


The drops flowed with freedom making the music to please the restless souls and they set on their embark to finally merge into the sea.


The cold drops soaked on to the skin and made many run back to their fate - dry. Like unaware of our own desire we crave to get away from being dry just to run back to it.



Protected they feel with pride
they take the firm and forward stride.



Haste moved few
no rest ever, phew!



Even I want to be drenched,
 with love a little care, relieved of my pain.



Hold my hand, cling to me, I will stay by
to protect and longing for thy.



In rain Shelter I found
Stranded by all flying unbound.



The rain made me beautiful, like crystal not rusty.


And the rain stopped the heaven and the earth relieved and rejoiced. Clean and pure like it should be.


Truly
Abinash

No comments: