Sunday, June 13, 2010

Just a Random Idea - Laptop cell phone

I was watching a movie on my laptop and I had set my cell phone on charge in the other room. When I saw the phone, it had 5 missed calls! May be the movie was just too addictive but why at all this has to happen? Why can't we have a cell phone in my laptop? probably when I am not using my laptop even then? Like we can put the laptop in to sleep or hibernate, we can have a simple software to take care of it when the laptop is on and there might be a small mode called phone more where the battery will cater to the phone processor may be? And a small display to use the laptop as phone when its not on and may be a software display panel as cell phone display when its on. Why not? Well we can refine the usability and extensibility further. But to take it further as a business idea can you see some unrealizable challenges? I don't.

Truly
Abinash

No comments: