Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Why I hate Shahrukh Khan



Shahrukh Khan and I share a bad old relation and it goes back to the time of his movies like "Raju bangaya gentleman". It was the first movie I watched in a theater. And I slept to loose my floaters. Now so many years have passed since then and every year infallibly Shahrukh added some more reasons to make him more loathsome to me.  The reasons are (not in the order of precedence, they are randomly placed )
  • He is the only creature who sounds like a goat, but never tastes like one.
  • He got into cricket, to make the neat place where a four was cheered with hooting, converted to goating... heyyyyyy......  foooouuurrrrrrr haaaaaaannn......
  • He dared to drop Dada!
  • He is a liar, even after being made legal, he did not come out in public to accept his relation with Karan Johar.
  • He is the protagonist in Rabne Banadi Jodi
  • All the people I hate Love Shahrukh Khan, so my hate for him is just Transitivity of Mathematics
  • His film, My name is Khan and I am a fatuu never got released.
  • Human rights and environmentalists should sue him, he has sucha  big nose he consumes as much as 3 times more oxygen, hence making two people die being breathless some where. 
  • The girls I like, like Shahrukh khan instead, cause they find him homogeneous. 
  • Once I wore a t-shirt with his name printed and I was chased by dogs.
  • Personal Reasons. :D
Many reasons.. so many that my  blogger space will be reaching its limits. 

No comments: