Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Life is wonderfull

This afternoon when I completed my nap and woke up... to the surprise of my knowledge I found myself in a new state. Realeased of all tension, all agony, all variety of nagative thoughts. I found myself with a cool and free mindset. Thats what I thought ... I earned and learned from the re-reading of one of my hot favorite "The Alchemist" By Paulocoelho. We shoot for many things and many times we fall. But thats never the end its just an omen. The omen is of two type .. one which tells us we r not made for it. And the other is to convey us that we r not yet ready for it. So need to prepare again. All we need to do is to believe in the strength of our dream. Failure or pain is just a matter of time life does not stuck there. We need to enagige our dream.. we need to re-inforse our passion for it..we need to dare again.. and then we win. Then we r rewarded with the best of reward. Then we achieve our dream. We must see the silver lining in the black cloud and the pleasure of rain not the flood. Thats what I need to see. And now on I would undergo a little transformation. then I say with all my heart: "I DO".

No comments: