Monday, June 05, 2006

The spirit of "youth"??

It has been 5 days since I have stepped out of S3 coach of the train. And yesterday was my first interaction with Bangalore as I visited FORUM and few other shopping malls. Here life runs at a first track. What I like is the energetic young crowd. The youth r running at their own pace waiting for none. The embience is full with the aroma of perfumes and deos. The looks r so trendy that each of them is making a different fashion statement. Fashion, lights, scents, essense, and masti r the way of what they call "life". But what i didnot like is every one is following each other in one or other way and the r actually not moving forward in a way instead they r looping in a circle. It seems its a run, a development in some way but what i find to my disbelief is that its just a constant in disguise!! I like the way they pretend to have a open mind! But with a closed heart. In fact heart is just a subset of what our mind thinks! So let me say The chaps r always preoccupied with a "so called" busy life and pretend to have mastered "time". Many of them don't understand how badly they r behaving as they wear a mask overlooking anything that is real!
Any way letc enjoy life and we will certainly fulfill its demands.
Abinash

No comments: