Friday, August 04, 2006

The (My Type) Girls....!!!!

Its Bangalore after all! I was asked yesterday why don't u have a girl friend?! I wondered why at all it bothers that fellow. But Then I answered I don't know ..... may be I m yet to settle with a girl of my type. But then he fired back "Whats ur type any way?"...
Though I didn't answer him but I am jotting down here. Kya kare poor fella.
- When I take a quick round tour in this busy city I find loadz of (so called) smart gals. Aha!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Looks....!
Cat walk.....
Coloured hair...
Broad mind....
mini skirt......
--------------------------------------------------------------------
exposed cleavage...
Arogant behavior.....
This is how u find gals all around and boys hankering after them! But I would put no comment.... its their life they live as per their wish hwo the hail I m to raise a finger. But certainly I can denounce this to get a self acknowledgement for my choice... thats girl of my type...
It goes as below...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sweet looks....
Confident walk....
Intelligent smile....
Smart approach....
Cultured behavior ....
Open mind................
And a salwar kamij......
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Any way I wont tag any one with this criteria yet! But I would appreciate if some one tag herself...!!
Now don't give it shit ... as I have not told u to read it its u who typed in the URL and have been reading this crap since last few minutes.. Just kidding!
Bye!
Abinash

No comments: