Saturday, June 21, 2008

I ma tagged

6 Whatevers about me:

1. I am looking for a girl friend.
2. I love people,animal, computers, fire arms, books, camera, food, gym.
3. I am lazy, bad listener at times, indifferent and solemn.
4. I used to be a principled guy, not anymore. I used to be look conscious, not anymore.
5. I used to be non vegetarian, then vegetarian and now again vegetarian.
6. I do some amateur photography, and maintain blogs, irony is that I don't have a camera.

5 things I miss in my life right now:

1. I miss my school day.
2. I miss a girl friend.
3. I miss my mom and my home.
4. I miss Jb, and Shankar da.
5. I miss my days when I was a principled guy :P

10 things I wanna achieve within a decade:

1. top the CSE.
2. Achieve inner peace to fullest,
3. To learn boxing, 5 other languages, learn swimming and walk through deep forest on bare foot.
4. Write a book.
5. To build a house and buy a car for my mom.
6. To kill a few criminals.
7. To learn the fact of life.
8. To build a hanumaan temple in my new house.
9. To go on several blind dates
10.The most important to become a Yogi if at all I am destined to

Book tag:

**Pick up the nearest book.Open to page 123.Find the fifth sentence.Post the next three sentences.Tag five people, and acknowledge the person who tagged you.

**The nearest book is Devine Reality and @page 123 it has got exactly 5 sentences and a picture. So after that I dont have nayline to write.

2 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

aww... interesting wishes and desires....
I hope you are able to achieve them :-)

abinash said...

raaji: Thanks. I guess its the first time some one tagged me and I am writing these But it was fun. I am supposed to tag 5 more people why don't I tag u? Ok here it goes I tag u.