Sunday, May 10, 2009

10 reasons why an Indian metropolitan does not vote

Well people does not turn up as expected to vote in the Indian metropolis. Nothing strange. Now I got the reasons after a logical deduction on the statistical data in a demographic perspective with a meticulous precision. :p

1. Eh! election? But Obama has already won, ain't he?
2. Ahh you cant vote over Internet or SMS. we need e-election.
3. They still take black and white pictures on the voter's id card. So I don't have one.
4. the vote mark on the nail looks nasty.
5. Voting centers don't have air conditioning facilities.
6. You see they must think of valet parking facility.
7. The party symbols ain't that catchy. The need to innovate and get some more flashy symbols.
8. It was a holiday! Now it takes some real motivation to get over the hag over and get out of the cozy blanket.
9. I was alone can't leave my "Tiger" home alone. They should allow dogs to voting centers.
10. I ran out of my sunscreen the day before. (malls are closed on voting day. Their fault)

No comments: