Sunday, October 15, 2006

... Few Quotations By Me!!

U may feel these quotes are rotten and they stink but I write them in the corresponding mind set.

1. Winning matters....

2. A true fighter never quits, but he must know what he is fighting for and whom he is fighting with.

3. To be a winner at life it does not take hard muscles but a strong mind and a brave heart.

4. I may not be the best man around but atleast I am giving it a try.

5. I may die a dog’s death but I can at least say I have never lived a dog’s life.

6. My birth was not my beginning and my death will not be my end but what lies between these two will certainly make history.
7.I never redefine things for I hate moving along the path which is already traversed.
8. Lion may be the king of jungle but I have never tried to live like him, because I m too busy to spend 70% of my life sleeping.

Ok Ok.. Few LOVE quotation now Yes these are too my own mind's products....

1. Love may be torture some times but it gives you the power of tolerance.

2. Love gives you a new colour and adds a new aroma which can't be experienced unless you are really into it.

3. Love gives you a head str\art for many things. Don't limit it with emotional destruction.
4. Set your love free untold and unaware to test its worthyness. If its true you will win one or other way.
5. Love was never my motive and hatred was never my attribute .

No comments: