Sunday, October 15, 2006

My Odd Habits!!!!

Hi! I again assume that more than one person check it and would not mind to refer in prural form. Anyway I have quite a few odd habits and I am not at all in a mood to change them.
The habits are like... I Love reading books on my bed. I can't sleep early even the days I return after 9 or so from work. I wake up early even the days I sleep at 1 or 2 in the noght. I wash cloths in the night only. I am not at all sincere and I never mind wearing unpressed shirts and pants (Even to work). But whats more important is I take all these for grant and have never tried to change them. May be I am yet to find a valid reason to change them all.
Apart from those habits now lets come to fw others....
I was few times told by my friends I am much into "Orkut" thyen I too found out it to be true and I quit it. I am out of it now.
Now also I am told I am much into my Blog ... and also I found I am. But I wont quit it, for my blog is one of my best friend where i have shared my many feelings. From agony to ecstacy. From fancy to fantacy! My blog has always been there with me witnessing all my moves and all my life. I can't quit it. In Bangalore I find myself very lonely many a times. But I render my feeling in my blog as I would have told them to one of my truest friend. So this is my blog that listens to me carefully with patientence untill I unfold myself fully to have a lighter heart and a clear mood.
So I can't give up this blogging habit.
About few other things... I am really choosey about the friends that I have. I am very carefull about them I mean atleast I make it sure they are what they are supposed to be. Many times I have been reproached for this but I can't change this habit too... for I love the few friends I have more than manmy things.. including my life. The only thing I give more priority to in life more than my friends is "My family" which needs me desperately and "my aim" that I carry as my truest of vision. So I choose friends who can really understand this very fact!
Enough of my so called bad habits from any social poit of view but it does not matter as I folw the "Who cares" theory and also the "let it be " funda.
Bye
Truly
Abinash

No comments: