Friday, December 15, 2006

My Idiosyncrasy.....

This is my idiosyncrasy. My way of projecting my self. Its my codes unchanged.
Things have changed since I had taken a last look at me. The changes are awful! A dream remains unachieved and I have too lessened working hard for it; can't find a cause "why". An attitude yet to be updated and a behavior too bad. I used to be very caring and sympathetic, but now I find I hardly care. I have changed! I don't why I am deviating from my objective. But its true something is dragging me away or is it me who is drifting away???? I am yet to find the cause and fix it. But one thing that I find unchanged is few of my behavioral aspect. I am never good at talking at social occasions. I just don't know how to react and how to laugh at things which u may not find funny. I don't know how to wittily handle peoples comments. I don't know how to go on discussing which u don't find interesting. I don't know how to discuss someone else (may it be good or bad). And this remains the same. Recently I visited one of my friends as she was leaving Bangalore but I found I am wasting their time. I felt like i am alien and I could not go on laughing at few things I don't find funny. But they are my good friends and I like them. But still I was unable to maintain a fairly good talking. And I ended up seeming rude and grave though I tried hard to be as polite as possible. Actually many people misunderstand this to be my gravity or proud but sincerely speaking I am never grave. Instead I am very natural and I feel great to have free and open ended discussions. I never see any one is inferior or superior. But I am always misunderstood. An das a general habit I don't give explainations usually and I just stay as a negative and misunderstood man in many people's mind. Can't help it.
Any way I need to change a lot and that too I have to get the earlier version back for few aspects.
Any way I thought I should jot it down so wrote it.
Bye
Truly
Abinash.

1 comment:

Diptikanta said...

sorry abinash bhai..
i am daring to study your pschycology...

one thing i want to ask you?
had you started caring the people's comment or people's opinion regarding you?

then why are you expressing your inner thoughts to the people who can never under stand you....