Tuesday, May 01, 2007

If I could be a hero....

If I could be hero, if just for one day
If I could be that courageous just for one day.

If I could be fearless and valiant just for one day
I wish I would be the man I wish to be.

If I could look direct into the Sun, just for one day.
If I could swim across the oceans, just once,
I would be the man I want.

If I could conquer the lands and win myself,
If I could jump from the mountain and walk on fire,
I wish I will be the man of my desire.

I wish my arms would be of steel and my heart rock solid,
I wish I could see the Gods and the sprits,
And my wish would come true
Being myself I will never rue.

1 comment:

Arabind said...

hmm.. nice one..
Day ll come when u'll admit tht u hv done smthing lik a hero..
I know tht day ll come.
All d best 4 tht.. :-)