Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Beautiful illusion

Traveling to places and exploring their significance has its own charm. But for me people are rather more important than the place itself of course with few exceptions though. I had been to hyderabad so many times. But never did I visit any places, that seemingly glorify Hyderabad. Its always the guy my best friend, its an offense if I would say my best friend. He is a part of me. I find solace with him. Its just his company that I can travel to Hyderabad every day. Life is simple for us, we understand life is an illusion but we can always and we do make this illusion as beautiful as possible. For we have to stand this illusion till we die, no mater when. He is an extraordinary guy I would say. Indifferent, tolerant beyond what god has granted for human, an soothing soul and a pleasant disposition.
It was when the train whistled I realized its time to board the train. I went in and stayed back at the door. He was looking back at me with a calmness that would make you re-think your own perception of life. The iron wheels would roll with the command of their master and the train moves, with the moving wagon moves few illustrious body as mine, moving away from a pleasing illusion to another. But he holds on to the side bar and keeps his vision intact till the last glimpse can be consumed. I would look at him from the forwarding (or back warding) iron monster till I could afford to with out being played out. But its not the departure that keeps me thinking. Its the cognizance that I am ignorant of the fact, the fact that keeps man driving. why god makes some illusions so beautiful? Why at all? And I would keep on recreating the motions like a child fantasizing about a movie and customizing it with his own imagery. But then I learn the light lies there. The illusion's truth is there in being seeking happiness for the sake of life, for the sake of truth. And the illusion is blessed with people like him for may be I have been doing good with god. Thanks for his presence in my life. Thanks to god.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post! and yup sometimes all we need is that freind inside ourselves!! :)

abinash said...

Nandini: Hey thanks. Yeah true sometimes we need the friend inside us. Hey I loved ur paintings.

Mudit said...

Hi Abhinash.This post is not only beautiful but quite intellectual too.

" Life is simple for us, .. illusion as beautiful as possible."- quite meaningful words.

Its our perception how we look to this illusion.Whether we accept it as a mere illusion or make it a reality of our life.Afterall, we are the Victims of the Cosmos!!

You should have given ur post to director of movie 'Matrix'. He would have surely used it as dialogues in the movie :-)

abinash said...

mudit : Thanks yaar. yeah true its our own perception how we look at it. And we are the victims but yeah we can make ourselves the most potent victims though. :)

Unknown said...

:D thanks!

Lakshmi said...

absolutely correct.. May god bless you with many such precious friends. this is all i have to say :)

morinn said...

It's always a great gift to have such friends! :P You are lucky. I enjoyed reading this post a great deal. It reminded me of a particular friend. ;)

abinash said...

morin: Thats great yaar. I am honored that u like it reading. :) Thanks.

Mihir jha said...

True said Brother.
One always wants someone who can understand the language of ur face without having uttered even a single word.One does need at least one on whose shoulders one can shed a few tears or one with which one can burst into laughter and that too totally carefree.One does need someone who cares for u and for whom u care.
You are really lucky if u possess that one.