Thursday, April 03, 2008

Never knew it can even be Love

Love.
Never thought even Love can be a sentence, a complete sentence. A word full of life, energy, dreams and of course love. Never believed even love can be self descriptive, a complete wordless communication. A word of pleasure, present, heart and soul.
Never realized even love can be so divine. A word of worship, devotion, commitment and realization. Thats love, thats easy.
Though I have not yet been fortunate to experience it still can imagine it to be like this.

:)A smiling smiley.
Truly
Abinash

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) :)

Chandan Chawla said...

So what actually inspired you to write this post ???

Anyways be awake and alert - you might experience it soon.. :)

abinash said...

Chandan : Yeah I dont know whats inspired me, it may be a keen though or a desire to be in it. :)

Unknown said...

Errr...All the best again!

And god help you!!! It is as much pain in the wrong place as it is pleasure!!! Frankly I'm off it for good!

Unknown said...

Errr...All the best again!

And god help you!!! It is as much pain in the wrong place as it is pleasure!!! Frankly I'm off it for good!

abinash said...

Nandini: Well Thanks. :) so you are off it "for good" or for good? :P But u can always come back to it and it involuntary I feel.

Unknown said...

Unless I loose I go mad or something.. I will not fall in love If ever it happens involuntary too.. I will convince myself otherwise!!! :D I don't wanna be in it ever!!! But that's jus me! :D No strong feelings on love as such!

abinash said...

Nandini: Hmm. Excuse me if I am hurting u. But u seem to be little annoyed or disappointed with love. But yeah when I say its involuntary I suppose u can't control it. ;)