Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A dream

She was standing right there. With a mild smile, looking directly into my eyes. A thin bunch of hair hanging over the right eye. Down till the pink lips. I moved slowly removed the hair like removing the veil with anticipation. Just to discover the most beautiful face beneath it. And the most beautiful heart beneath the face. I looked with admiration, with a sense of satisfaction. The smile was still intact. The love in her eyes, the warmth in her breathes. I raised my hand and put my fingers on her lips with elegance. The soft touch, the integrity of the pinkness. The desperation to speak the moment. The brimming words of love. Silent enough to be called quite lips. Loud enough to be called voice of love. A sound meant for the heart to understand. She moves a little with exquisite moves, breaking the silence of the moment. Her lips stuck close to the ear. The only voice audible remains hers. And the words like ever lasting, "I love you'.
And the alarm rings, I wake up, off the dream smiling trying to hold back to the dream. I move on to work the day. Still smiling. :)

1 comment:

HellDev said...

One hellavuah dream bro!!!! Dream on baby, dream on!!!! :-D