Monday, January 12, 2009

The warmth

The most warming sense is always a nonsense to others. The most warming sense would be the anticipating eyes, the marvelous smile, the heart filled with satisfaction on the day's first glance at her. But it's nonsense. To others. But I never share a self with anyone. No others. I continue to hold the warmth. Looking beyond the day.
I feel her completely in the images I create. I feel her soft fingers waving to me. I feel her expressive eyes speaking with her softness. I come out of the imagination. Just to find he is not all mine. I ma her in her personal world. I feel the irresistible desire to reach her. I see a bunch of worn out faces. Making all sort of preposterous acts like they are there to kill my desires and in turn hers.
I just move back to imagination safeguarding her smile and with the solace and asset that she loves me.

Truly
Abinash

1 comment:

HellDev said...

"Just to find he is not all mine."

a single missing "r" can mean a lot bro.... plzzzzzz correct it asap... :-P