Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just a little yaad

Feelings are always weird. You never know how you would you feel until you feel it. The thought to be away and just be bonded by yaad feels good, when you know the away is not far enough to generate the sense of separation. But the same feel goes toxic when it feels separation. But I am lucky its not a separation for me. It can never be. I am assured. By her. And I trust, her. Always. She aint any far, I just close the eyes and feel her. With open eyes she lives in the pupils. Always reflecting in everything I see. She lives in me. As a part. Inseparable. When if separated the error in my life would be "Location not found for integral critical process, hazardous malfunction occured. System stopped working, responding. System will shut down."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice thoughts..:)

Anu said...

With time even yaad fades away! Its just TIME which can makes you feel what you feel.......