Saturday, March 22, 2008

A begging appeal

The way she was walking caught my attention. Beautiful glowing skin, careless glances, untidy Grey and black hair looking like silver nylon is dancing to the rhythm of wind. The way she would hold the saree and the way she would take cautious steps jumping over the mud. The smooth voice pronouncing each latter clearly, in a way it rhymes. The eyes filled with expectation when falls on you with the voice of hers in my ear, I respond involuntarily. A sense runs through my body and I feel the unique feeling. Running towards her I pull out my wallet and hand over a two rupees coin. Yes am talking about the bagger I see everyday on my way to office.

Truly
Abinash

4 comments:

Diptikanta said...

Good one

--xh-- said...

:)

Unknown said...

Nice..very poetic!!! Have you tried writing stories??

abinash said...

Curious : Yeah I write fiction also. In fact I have published few in here itself.
I will give u links for them. Here is my favorite
2) here are few more Here
Thanks for the compliments. :)