Tuesday, March 25, 2008


I was listening to the music of Omakara based on Shakespeare’s Othello after a long time. The title song used to be my caller tune sometime. I always loved the music, the direction and mostly the lyrics. The lyrics speaks of ego, a clash of ego. Vishal Bhardwaj at his best. He has always appeared in my favorite directors and now I feel I must include him among my favorite music directors too. Some strange feeling evoked in me. I just danced to the music like mad and I just wanted the song again to be my caller tune. What I love the best is the depiction of ego in poetic form with correct analogy. Do listen to the song. The title song of Omkara.
Till then Omkara!!

Truly
Abinash

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually like the title track for how sukhwinder's rendered it!

abinash said...

Curious: Hmm... thast wonderful too. Hey Curious if you wont mind I am curious to know your name. [:)]

Unknown said...

:)) :)) It's Nandhini!or nandhu as the whole world calls :))

abinash said...

nandini: Thanks :)) thanks for satisfying my curiosity, u curious. :))