Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What's on your bed?

Well today I entered my room and this very thought struck me. My bed was occupied by all the things which are not supposed to be on it! So I wondered what all things might be on people's bed? So just thought of putting a list of the things I keep on my bed involuntarily.

Blanket, Laptop
Headphone, Mobile
A water bottle, Jeans/shirt
Dictionary, Ongoing book(s)
Print outs, Hanumaan Chalisha
Hanger(s), pen
a copy, Amrutanjan strong
DVD(s) and a little space for my accommodation. [:)]

So whats things you find on your bed?

truly
Abinash

2 comments:

--xh-- said...

belive it or not, my bed is neatly done.so, u can fine 2 pillows, a mink blanket (neatly folded adn covered by a cotton shawl) and the current book i am reading. so rt? :)

abinash said...

--xh-- : Wow! amazing!!!! How do u do that. I have learn it from you! [:)]